We are a Family
Welcome thank you for logging in!
We are a Family
Welcome thank you for logging in!
We are a Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Family

Brother's and Sister's ;)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime/manga recomendations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BL4CKR1D3R
Cousin
Cousin
BL4CKR1D3R

Character
Name: Mushroom

Anime/manga recomendations Empty
PostSubject: Anime/manga recomendations   Anime/manga recomendations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:59 am

Thread for asking and recomending anime/manga.
Looking for an manga with a specific genre? Can't remember the name of that anime you have a picture of?
Just watched a new anime so great everyone has to watch it? Want to warn everyone away from the newest flop?
This is the place for you!
Ask for whatever anime/manga you want to see, and if we know of any then we'll help out; or even if you're just out of anime to watch and you want to try something new.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay then I'll start by asking, does anyone know of an anime, set in a historicaly accurate time? I'd like one that involves huge battles (I mean like wars sort of thing), that you get to see the two sides fighting the big battes, no magic or sci-fi or anything please, I want as close to historically accurate as possible.
Back to top Go down

Anime/manga recomendations
Page 1 of 1